Buy now – Train later
As a charity we understand the stress that many organisations will face when coming to the end of the financial year and ensuring all budgets are spent, especially in relation to training budgets. That's why we offer training vouchers, which allow organisations to buy now and have the training delivered at a later date.
At Forth Valley Rape Crisis we develop and deliver bespoke training packages, working with you to create training that meets the needs of your staff and organisation. Covering areas such as:
- Rape & Sexual Abuse Awareness
- Responding to Disclosures of Rape and Sexual Abuse
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Understanding Trauma
- Working with Young People to Prevent Sexual Violence
- Suicide and Self Harm Awareness
- Domestic Abuse and Intimate Partner Sexual Violence
- Sexual Violence and the Criminal Justice Process
- Vicarious Trauma (Secondary Trauma)
- Boundaries & Good Practice
A full day/half day training course for a group of up to 20 is £400/£200
Shorter sessions can also be provided depending on content.
For more information or to discuss your organisations specific training needs, please contact email@example.com