Buy now – train later
As a charity we understand the stress that many organisations will face when coming to the end of the financial year and ensuring all budgets are spent, especially in relation to training budgets. That's why we offer training vouchers, which allow organisations to buy now and have the training delivered at a later date.
We develop and deliver bespoke training packages, working with you to create training that meets the needs of your staff and organisation.
The areas that we cover include:
- Rape & Sexual Abuse Awareness
- Responding to Disclosures of Rape and Sexual Abuse
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Understanding Trauma
- Working with Young People to Prevent Sexual Violence
- Suicide and Self Harm Awareness
- Domestic Abuse and Intimate Partner Sexual Violence
- Sexual Violence and the Criminal Justice Process
- Vicarious Trauma (Secondary Trauma)
- Boundaries & Good Practice
These are all one-day sessions, but we can also provide shorter sessions.
For more information or to discuss your organisation's specific training needs, please complete our training request form and our training coordinator will get back to you within three days.
You can also call our office on 01786 439 244.