Domestic Abuse & Intimate Partner Sexual Violence (IPSV)
Length: 1 day
- Myths & attitudes
- Understanding sexual violence in the context of coercive control
- Impact of IPSV
- Child and adult protection
- Safety planning and referral pathways
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Recognise the common myths and stereotypes surrounding IPSV
- Identify good practice when responding to disclosures
- Understand the impact of IPSV
- Identify risks and needs of survivor
- Identify stalking behaviours
- Be able to respond appropriate to safety concerns
Anyone wanted to have a clearer understanding of intimate partner sexual violence, including
- Domestic abuse workers
- Housing officers
- Education welfare officers
- Police officers
- Health and social care workers
For more information or to discuss your organisation's specific training needs, please complete our training request form and our training coordinator will get back to you within three days.
You can also call our office on 01786 439 244.
Speak to us
We want to hear from you. Phone us on 01786 439244 or email us.