Boundaries & Good Practice Training
Length: 1 day
- Understanding the importance of good boundaries in supportive relationships
- Boundaries skills practice
- Managing the complexities of boundaries
- Adult & child protection
- Organisational policies
- The importance of self care in the client/worker relationship
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Reflect on their own professional practice
- Identify pitfalls, preventing boundary issues
- Have a clear understanding of what constitutes as unprofessional behaviour
- Recognise when others are testing boundaries and consider strategies to manage challenges to your boundaries
- Navigate through grey areas, new experiences and manage complex situations effectively
- Use self-care to effectively manage boundaries and good practice
Anyone who is required to work closely with individuals in a support capacity. This may include:
- Social workers
- Advocacy workers
- Drug and alcohol workers
- Police officers
For more information or to discuss your organisation's specific training needs, please complete our training request form and our training coordinator will get back to you within three days.
You can also call our office on 01786 439 244.
Speak to us
We want to hear from you. Phone us on 01786 439244 or email us.