Length: 1 day
- Defining vicarious trauma
- Differentiate vicarious trauma from burnout
- Understand what predicts vicarious trauma
- Recognise the symptoms of vicarious trauma
- Understand effective strategies to manage vicarious trauma
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Define and recognise vicarious trauma
- Assess their own symptoms of trauma
- Identify risks factors in their own job that could lead to vicarious trauma
- Develop strategies to manage and prevent vicarious trauma
- Social care workers
- Police officers
- Drug and alcohol workers
For more information or to discuss your organisation's specific training needs, please complete our training request form and our training coordinator will get back to you within three days.
You can also call our office on 01786 439 244.
Speak to us
We want to hear from you. Phone us on 01786 439244 or email us.